Hi,

I'm running a script on Windows NT. When I start the script, I redirect
STDERR to a file ( "perl -w script.pl 2>errors.txt"). The runs daily as a
batch-job and the error-file is overwritten. However, under some conditions
I want to keep the error-file.
Is there a possibility to rename or copy the error-file at the end of the
script? Or is it possible to include the date in the filename when I start
the script?

Thanks for your help

Roland