Hi all,

Sorry for the OT post, but google didn't turn up anything.  I've got a complex perl
CGI app running that works very well on our intranet, *except* that it only works
correctly if the user logs in as an admin.  A normal user can run the script in the
browser but none of the .GIFs or .JPGs on the pages are displayed.  Access to data
files shown in tables on the pages works exactly the same way as retrieving the
images, so I'm stumped as to why the images won't display.  Have spent the past few
hours monkeying around with IIS perms - at one point, couldn't access the app at all.
Have now restored it to original functionality.  Asking the Q here because we don't
have access to newsgroups due to security restrictions, looking for a good mail list
(or some IIS pointers).  Any ideas?

Glen