From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Cameron Dorey
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 9:35 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: FW: IDE for Perl/CGi

Pervaiz, Yasir wrote:

> ANYONE CAN help get pearl 5.8 going on my windows 2000 server machine. I
> like to run few scripts to get some information from user manager in
windows
> 2000. I have installed and got the msi file. it fails. any idea any help
you
> can offer me to get the pearl going for me. I have done some korn shell
and
> born shell programming.
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Perhaps the problem is that you are trying to install pearl, instead of
perl, as all or us are using ;).

Seriously, you  don't say what happens when "it fails." Without this
information, no one can give you anything but the most generic help.
That being said, maybe the msi you downloaded is corrupted, download it
again. It happens.

Cameron

--
Cameron Dorey