From: ashish srivastava [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to edit an FTPed HTML page?

Hi
I am able to FTP the file to any local directory on 'MY Machine'. But the
application should be such that any user can FTP the file to a fixed
location on HIS m/c (say C:\Temp. I will make sure that all the users have
this directory on their sys.). Then he should edit it and upload it. At present when other users download the file, it is getting downloaded to

my dir (say C:\temp).

Ashish