Hi,

I have installed Personal Web Server and need a bit of help

I have an Default.htm page with a link on it to a perl script. I would like
to click on the
link and have the perl script run - it should just print "test" in html.

I have tried linking to c:\perl\bin\test.pl or
c:\webshare\wwwroot\scripts\test.pl but each time
I get an error message.

I either get:

HTTP Error 404
404 Not Found

or

HTTP Error 403
403.2 Forbidden: Read Access Forbidden

Does anyone have any suggestions about where I should be putting my scripts
? Do I need to
rename c:\webshare\wwwroot\scripts as c:\webshare\wwwroot\cgi-bin ?

Cheers,Nathan

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]