I think Activestate should be saluted for it's contribution to the perl
community. First of all they provide the very mailing list that we all
belong to. Second of all they continue to develop and advance perl and
python compiler technology for the win32 platform. They developped a simple
to use perl package manager (by the way there are other ppm archives out
there if you really feel that their's is'nt good enough). And now Visual
Perl sounds good to me. Maybe now more people out there will be less
hesitant to use perl who knows. If you don't like the prospect of using an
IDE with Perl then don't; Simply keep the version you have. I think people
have become too caught up in there hatred for anything Microsoft.

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]