Hello Randy,

Thanks for the quick response. I am disappointed that thread::suspend did not pass the automated test, but am glad that there is good quality control in using ActiveState products!

I don't know why thread::suspend failed your tests, though I respect the quality of it. But does this mean that thread::suspend will not work on the Win32 version of ActivePerl? I tried to understand why the module failed your tests, but the link you gave me did not say much on this.