From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Herbert, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:40 AM
To: perl-win32-web@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: RE: ASP Error with Perl 5.8 on IIS 6.0

Redirects is where I first saw the problem, but it doesn't require
redirects or transers. The example I uploaded with the bug report is an
ASP page that sends a completed HTML page to the client and finishes. On
the client side, javascript does a delay then sets the window location
to the same ASP page.
The server bombs on the next call. It cleanly finishes servering the
page, but it isn't ready for an identical request coming in, even
minutes later after the page timeout.