Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a good graph theory perl library to find the betweeness centrality of a graph.

    I tried using Algorithm::SocialNetwork which allows me to calculate betweeness centrality, but it's not totally accurate. Betweeness is supposed to be normalized, but this algorithm does not normalize it.

So, I'm looking for some other library? Does anyone know of a good one?

Or if not that, does anyone of a graph library which when given a graph will simply give me all possible paths in  that graph? I can use this and find my own betweeness value.

thanks
dhivya