On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:21 PM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:

> 2) what the heck is a "pragma"?  Way to obscure.

  I thought you knew.  From the Perl 5 documentation: "A pragma is a module
which influences some aspect of the compile time or run time behaviour of
Perl, such as strict or warnings."

  More relevant, Perl 6 documentation:
https://docs.perl6.org/language/pragmas

  Now, I'm not sure how I would have responded to such an error message if
I wasn't already familiar with the term.  Search the web for Perl6 +
pragma, perhaps?

  Just thinking out loud: This hint ("use the MONKEY-SEE-NO-EVAL pragma to
override this error, but only if you're VERY sure your data contains no
injection attacks") is rather terse for those who need it ... might it be
better if the error message instead referenced documentation?

Eirik