On 2020-06-07 01:39, JJ Merelo wrote:
No, there's no else. This if is for using modules with different names. If you want to use modules in different paths, it's probably not a good idea to call them by the same name. You can call them different names (and do a use lib on all paths), or use other mechanisms to differentiate them, such as the :api module metadata Check everything about that here: https://docs.raku.org/language/typesystem#Versioning,_authorship,_and_API_version.

My mock up has the modules in K:\NtUtil.  My
customer will have them in C:\NtUtil.

K:\NtUtil is a Samba network drive so I can see only
one copy of everything in all my Windows Virtual
Machines.

Can I have several "use lib" statements

    use lib 'C:\NtUtil", ".";
    use lib 'K:\NtUtil';  # if directory does not exist

to use with the "if" statement?