Thanks to the work of Daniel Grunblatt, we now have JIT capabilities in
parrot. It's in the latest CVS, ready for your use and abuse.

To run a program with the JIT, pass test_parrot the -j flag and watch it
scream. Well, scream if you're on x86 Linux or BSD (I get a speedup on
mops.pbc of 35x) but it's a darned good place to start.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk