Brent Dax wrote:
>  Keep in mind how much it could inflate the bytecode if
> we render a ton of generic, N-dimensional hyper-operator logic into
> bytecode.

The main problem I see is that you could spend minutes executing
inside that hyper op. Doesn't that screw with the plan for putting
the event handler in the dispatch loop? It's not very friendly for
debugging either -- how can the user set a breakpoint on one of
the hyped calls?

The bytecode generated for hyper can't be any larger than the
equivalent loops in Perl 5. If there isn't any problem with byte
code size now, why would there be a problem in Perl 6?

- Ken