On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 10:05:27AM -0700, John Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Luke Palmer wrote:
>
> > > .... now *theres* some brackets!
> >
> > Ooh!  Let's use 2AF7 and 2AF8 for qw!
>
> Actually, I wanted to suggest »German quotes« instead of French for qw.
>
> :)

Well, the other guys are suggesting bow tie operators, so maybe we should keep

That suggests to me that the circumlocution could be >>*<<.  That's
presuming we also force the bitshifts to be qualified as +>> ~>>.

Actually, we could use <<foo bar baz>> for qw too if here-docs always
have to be <<' or <<".  Or we could change here docs to vv"TAG"
or some such that points downwards to where the text actually is.

Larry