Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and Tom Christiansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m> whispered:
| Very well, then: I'll save it for an after-the-fact I-TOLD-YOU-SO,
| which, believe it or not, is truly *not* a pleasant thing to be
| able to say.

Tom, we appreciate your constructive comments and your help in making sure
we've considered all issues before we embark on a particular path.  It is
when you start calling us stupid for even suggesting that we look at the
other paths that problems arise.

There are lots of paths out there.  Some of them may have quicksand in the
middle of them, but can be safely navigated if we see them first.  Some of
them may be rabbit paths instead of super highways.  Some of them may even
lead to the pits of despair.  But, if no one ever says "what about this
path?" we'll never go anywhere except around the block.

-spp