On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 13:32, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> Well, it builds. The makefile needs serious abuse, the test harness just
> flat doesn't work, and there are warnings about sloppy code all over, but
> it builds and runs.
>
> Whups, take that back. queens.pbc ACCVIOs and dies. Damn.

Interesting. queens.pasm is mine, originally generated by jakoc from
queens.jako. queens.jako is working now, so I could overlay the
queens.pasm genered when I test jako. However, the code looks like
compiler-generated code, which may not be what you want in
examples/assembly..

Or, I could edit it to look more like hand-generated code again.

Either way is fine with me. Let me know and I'll check in an updated
version...

Regards,

-- Gregor
/            Inspiration >> Innovation >> Excellence (TM)             \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax