Okay, this has been sitting around for a while, and it's time to dump it. This is reasonably high-level, and a bit terse, so I'm throwing it out for discussion/addition/fleshing out. Comments, please. (As if I have to ask... :)

*) freeze/thaw for PMCs
*) object, draft 2
*) Objects, implemented
*) Fixed disassembler
*) ICU building
*) Unicode encoding
*) One other non-latin encoding & charset
*) IMCC built into parrot
*) Dynamic bytecode creation spec & implementation
*) Vtable splitup
*) Exceptions
*) No warnings on compilation
*) long long and long double builds, even without perl 5 support
*) Perl 6 built as part of core build and test
*) Dynamic bytecode loading
*) z-code interpreter
*) JIT test with tinderbox tests
*) Foreign bytecode loading
*) Parrot IO fully defined and implemented
*) Working "make install"
*) Answer Leo's outstanding questions
*) Finish perl 6 regex implementation
*) Working perl 5 parser

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even