At 10:27 AM 1/15/2004 -0500, Melvin Smith wrote:
At 11:05 AM 1/15/2004 +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Melvin Smith wrote:

Feel free to checkout branch imcc1final to test with.
The command should be:
cvs checkout -r imcc1final parrot

Could you be a bit more verbose about that. I've now checked out the branch

I would not checkout the branch into the current working directory, although it shouldn't hurt. All you have to do is switch your working

Actually, eep no. What I said was wrong, sorry. It is _not_ a good idea to check out a branch into a working directory unless you already know the changes are compatible, because the changes aren't ready to actually be merged, and might just cause tons of conflicts (not the case here, though as they are minor).

Unless I merge really quickly back to the trunk, I'll have a bit of
work to do when I get ready to merge. Hopefully the changes
will all be in imcc/* and there won't be any conflicts.

-Melvin