Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Some weeks ago I posted a proposal for additional hints in ops files. We need additionally (at least):

1) a per argument flag, if this argument is indicating a branch offset 2) Classification of opcodes (s. Safe(3pm), Opcode(3pm). I've just done 3) A flag, if the opcode should do event checking, e.g. invoke and such.

We also need a way to mark ops for inclusion in miniparrot's limited op set--although it might be better to do that in an external file.

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.