>>>You're welcome to try it again, though...while you're at it, you might
>>>as well make all internal Parrot functions take an Interp * instead of a

I hope there's #undef Interp in there somewhere.  Or maybe even possibly

#ifdef Interp
#error EEEK SOMEONE ELSE HAS DEFINED Interp.
#endif

In other words, I'm not at all convinced about the wisdom of dropping
Parrot_ prefixes.

You laugh?  ConvexOS had sv_flags in its system header files, which
was rather unfun for Perl 5.  The shorter and more generic a name is,
the more likely a conflict is.