On Jan 12, 2008, at 8:04 PM, jesse wrote:

At work, we actually announce all builds. passing test suites make
people feel good ;)

I'm certainly open to that.

As you might guess I am basically playing with a new toy, uh, I mean new tool, and hoping it will be useful to the community.

I'd love to see dozens of different slaves connected.

At some point my server probably isn't the best place for the buildmaster, since I don't have backup power supply (i do have a UPS) and even proper external, archived, backups aren't happening (I do have mirrored disks) -- Andy says he might have a suitable server.

For now I just want to see if people are interested and find the tool useful.

What would it take to create a separate perl.org mailing list for buildbot status messages?

-M

Matisse Enzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.matisse.net/  - http://www.eigenstate.net/