James E Keenan wrote:

That's false. I replied to the newsgroup, which is mirrored by the mailing list. Whenever I've posted to the list (independent of posts to RT), the posts have been mirrored by the mailing list. You asked we to "forward this on," so I did exactly what I've done for hundreds of other posts over the last two years.

Makes sense. There's likely a delay from the time a post goes to the newsgroup before it makes it to the mailing list, so I replied to the direct message (where you CC'd the newsgroup), long before it hit the mailing list. (IIRC, I've been caught by this before.)

Thanks for forwarding it on, exactly as I asked. :)

Allison