Please post further MLC remarks to the MLC sublist:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can't guarentee that any MLC comments posted under a different subject,
and on a different list will make it into the final Multiline Comments  RFC!
Not to mention that this specific argument is already addressed in the
current RFC posted there.

--Michael