You missed part of his missive.

He mentioned two different encodings. Logical and Visual. I'm not clear
which is which. One orders the characters so that the first char is
first. The other reorders the characters to correctly display on a
device that can not understand rtl text.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183