On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:53:39PM -0400, Melvin Smith wrote:
> At 11:44 AM 5/1/2002 -0500, Allison Randal wrote:
> >
> >Um... I know it's scary, but I can actually imagine using this (or
> >something like this) in development. I'll occasionally work on a section
> >of code I'm not ready to integrate yet. It would be nice to be able to
> >syntax check it without uncommenting and re-commenting the whole thing.
> >:)
>
> Doesn't if(0) do the job? :)

Yes, as does C<while(0)>, and I've used them, though usually only when I
eventually plan on putting in a real condition later. They don't stand
out from the regular flow of control very well. C<dont> would.

No. I don't think we need C<dont>. I'm *not* saying that. I'm just
having fun with the idea. :)

Allison