On Tuesday, October 1, 2002, at 02:49  PM, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
> Which implies, I assume, that "interface" is not the default state of
> a class method, e.g. we do need something like "method foo() is
> interface { ... }" to declare any given method

Flippin' hell, never mind.  You're almost certainly talking about a
style like:

        interface Vehicle {
                method foo () { ... }
                method bar () { ... }
        }
- or -
        class Vehicle is interface {

.... in which case an "interface" is specified as a type of abstract
class, not an attribute of a given method... I was thinking of
something like

        class Vehicle {
                method foo () is interface { ... }
                method bar () is interface { ... }
                method zap () is private { ... }
        }

.... in which a specific base class could define "obligatory" method
signatures for any eventual subclasses.  Never mind on that one, I've
been thinking too much about a different problem.

MikeL