On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 05:00:20PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> Unfortunately, Java doesn't ship with JUnit nor do Java libraries usually
> ship with tests nor does a simple convention to run them nor an expectation
> that the user will run the tests before installing.  Score one for Perl. :)

I blame that Schwern character, and his partner in crime, Chromatic. They keep
encouraging us to use more 'tests'; Very bad habit - I mean, with more tests
we'll probably be shipping software with less bugs, and where's that going to
lead? I tell you, less bugs mean less jobs for us programmers, and that's not
good. We'll have trouble occupying all the time that will free up. We might
even be forced to do fun stuff. :-)

Nicholas Clark
--
Even better than the real thing:        http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/