Michael G Schwern sent the following bits through the ether:

> Someone [1] wanted to know if 1/0 would produce a divide by zero
> error in Perl 6, or if it would return a value representing an
> indeterminate result (undef?)

This is probably the mathematician in me escaping, but I also remember
a discussion at Y::E about number systems. What if you didn't want
Perl to use the "normal" number system, but instead only have, say,
positive integers, or integers modulo prime P. This is possible with
Perl 5, but with lots of scary overloading. Will it be any different
in Perl 6? [Or are we not quite there yet?]

Cheers, Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

.... Any wire cut to length will be too short