[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Lazzaro) writes:
> I don't think any aspect
> of this discussion is hinged on people being 'ignorant' of perl5
> behaviors,

Oh, I do, and you've dismissed that argument out of hand. This isn't
name-calling; this is a plea for Perl 6 not to become a language designed
by a committee of ignorant amateurs. The Lord knows that languages designed
by committees of professional standards-writers are pretty bad, and we're
still a long way from that.

--
A Law of Computer Programming:
        Make it possible for programmers to write in English