--- Austin Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > At 10:44 AM -0800 3/25/03, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
> > >So, is anyone working on a P6ML, and/or is there any
> > >discussion/agreement of what it would entail?
> >
> > I, for one, think it's a great idea, and the thought of altering
> > perl 6's grammar to make it a functional language is sheer genius,
> > making the concepts behind ML more accessible to folks used to
> > procedural languages. Darned good idea--I say start right away!

>        Sarcasmeter?

lol -- I think my BS-o-meter just redlined, too....

But just to make sure I'm not completely clueless on this one, would
someone give me a clue as to exactly what P6ML is supposed to mean, and
whether or not the original post was intended as humor? No insult
intended (at least not from me, lol), but ML as in "Markup Language"?
Or maybe as in the ML programming language (you know, the one used in
recursion examples), and it was a question of whether it was being
ported to parrot????