Randal> I actually consider that an annoying statement.  I have to back up
Randal> three times to figure out what it means.

And before someone whips out the Schwartzian Transform to undermine
my statement... please note that in Perl6, you'll be able to write
that left to right, which I consider a wonderful plus. :)