[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Wall) writes:
> It's the coherence that I can't delegate, and if I tried to, we would
> certainly end up with Second System Syndrome Done Wrong, instead of Done
> Right.

You know, it's statements like this that make it hard for even me to
be curmudgeonly.

>     E7 is coming out within a week or so.

s/week/day/

>     Nearly all this stuff is already in there.

Let's also remember that Perl 6 allows us to write a lot more of Perl 6 in
Perl, and we don't need to specify the whole of CP6AN quite yet. If people
want crazy data types, that's cool, but they don't need to be ready the
day perl-6.0.0.tar.gz ships.

> (ch 29)
>     Doubtless a great deal of the remaining design work is here.

I still think most of this is library stuff too.

>     And I18N will certainly be an I11l effort.  I think Parrot has
>     pretty much ignored the issue till now because all the Parrot
>     Mongers speak English, and since everyone else retrofits I18N,
>     why not us too?  :-)

Aieee.

--
"Though spring is here, to me it's still September,
 That September, in the rain"