Mark Lentczner writes:
> All -
>
> Awhile back, I saw Larry Wall give a short talk about the current
> design of Perl 6. At some point he put up a list of all the operators -
> well over a hundred of them! I had a sudden inspiration, but it took a
> few months to get around to drawing it...
>
>       http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/blog/code/PeriodicTable.html

LOL!  That's fantastic!  We _must_ put it on dev.perl.org.

I can't help myself but to correct it, though :-)

The shiftoids: >> , << , >>= , and <<= are actually spelled
+>> , +<< , +>>= , and +<<= .

You're of course missing many textaveries.  We'll just call them
"undiscovered."

What you call "adverbial", ":", should actually be named "everything
else" :-).

The "derefables", &{â}, &{â}, @{â}, and ${â} don't actually
exist.  They are actually contextegens, &(â), %(â), @(â), and
$(â), and let's not forget ::(â).

The quotables probably shouldn't be written, e.g. q(â), since
parentheses are no longer valid delimiters.

You're missing "zip" (the operator is  ), though I don't know what
class that falls in.

What do the numbers in the upper-right mean?

This is great stuff. :-)

Luke