Mark Lentczner wrote:

All -

Awhile back, I saw Larry Wall give a short talk about the current design of Perl 6. At some point he put up a list of all the operators - well over a hundred of them! I had a sudden inspiration, but it took a few months to get around to drawing it...

http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/blog/code/PeriodicTable.html

Now that is truly a work of art. I look forward to seeing it evolve (and the corrections already suggested being made). And I can also see myself printing it out and putting it on the wall for use the moment I can get my hands on a Perl 6 compiler. Finally a use for the colour laser printer in the office...

Well done.