Marcus Adair writes:
> Additionally I question whether this is truly a case improving to the
> point of least surprise? After all, I don't know a programmer who's
> going to be surprised by what true means. There are still *some* things
> you may have to learn in software dev 101 ;)

The problem is this (common) one:

    if answer() == true {
        # do something
    }

We want to give the programmer no good way to do that, because it's
wrong.

Either that, or we could define true to be the disjunction of all things
true.  Then that would work correctly, even when answer() is returning
something more interesting than a bare bool.

Luke