I'd like to annotate Perl 6 parameters and other entities using
traits, since that's the best way (I know of) to have them appear
immediately in the text of the program where they are.

Supposing I had a "doc" trait, could I say:

    sub f2c (Num $temp doc<Temperature in degrees F>)
        doc<Convert degress F to degrees C>
    {...}

Or would I be forced to spell it  doc('stuff')  ?
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         Open Source is not an excuse to write fun code