--- Luke Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     sub _attributes($ref) {
>         my multi attributes ($scalar) { $$scalar }
>         my multi attributes (@array) { @array }
>         my multi attributes (%hash) { %hash }
>         attributes($ref)
>     }
>
> That attributes look suspiciously indentityish.  There is some
> context magic going on.
>
> Or doesn't this solve your problem?

Offhand, it does solve my problem.  It might get more problematic if I
needed that method available for those types in a variety of classes,
but for right now, I can't see that it would be an issue.  Still, I'm
not entirely convinced that not allowing roles to assign trust is a
good thing.  It feels a bit arbitrary.

Is there a compelling reason why roles should not do this?

Cheers,
Ovid