On Thursday 11 May 2006 14:54, Smylers wrote:

> What about :gappy, to indicate that there have to be gaps in the source
> text at the points where there are gaps in the pattern?

I like this better.  Forming a new compound word and then abbreviating it 
seems confusing -- and I'm a native English speaker.

-- c

Reply via email to