On 3/18/07, Thom Boyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I never could find the Pod-to-XHTML'd version of S26 -- the document
attached to that email was S26.pod6, not S26.xhtml.

I don't want to bug Damian, because obviously he has enough of life
"happening", as it were. But is the XHTML'd version of S26 available
anywhere? I haven't been able to find it, and I don't read POD as well
as all you perl veterans....
=thom
--
alas, the pod parser has not yet been released. the only file format
of S26 is the canon, written by damian in perl 6 pod format, (or pod6,