I've installed the Win32 build of Pugs, but is appears to be incomplete.  How
do I get the "real thing"?  I've also heard that Pugs is in stasis, so is this
still a good way to write stuff and learn today?

Likewise, how do I get synched up with the Parrot implementation?  I understand
the most official grammar is being developed there.  Is there a grammar-checker
tool that will help me to validate proposed Perl 6 code fragments, even if I
can't execute it yet?

In general, what are the various repositories and version-control systems used?
 What ought I install and get working to join up with the Perl 6 community?

--John