On Apr 16, 2008, at 3:44 , TSa wrote:
I found two dissertations and a couple of papers about typing
JavaScript. The quintessential is that optional typing is
defined as having *no* impact on the dynamic behavior of the
program. In that respect type annotations are like comments.
I doubt that this is the case with Perl 6, or is it?

My understanding is that Perl6 uses static typing as such (i.e. not merely comments) when it is provided.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]