Em Sex, 2008-12-12 às 18:40 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud escreveu:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 08:42:05PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> > [...]
> > While all the default exportation is done by the population of the
> > EXPORT inner package, that doesn't happen from the outside, S11 implies
> > that it happens by the calling of the EXPORTALL routine, it doesn't
> > really make it clear where it comes from.
> ...this was also briefly discussed (without definite resolution)
> on #perl6 back in October:
>     http://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2008-10-11#i_617227
> I'm simply providing the reference here -- I haven't looked to see
> if there was any further resolution on the issue (in either IRC
> or the Synopses) after that discussion.

Er... it doesn't really provides a resolution on the issue (besides
TimToady saying that I think sideways), the part that says:

"so Foo::Bar.method is more like $x.method than like @x.method"

Would imply that EXPORTALL is a  method of Object, which is rather
weird...

The idea of DESTROYALL being a method of Package would be sane, but I'm
pretty sure it would require a different syntax, maybe
Foo::Bar::.DESTROYALL.

daniel