Hi all. According to S29, the Perl 5 format() function is obsolete, and it says "See Exegesis 7". According to Exegesis 7, there will be a Form.pm which implements similar functionality, but has to be "use"d. My questions are:
1.      Is the Form.pm module discussed anywhere in the specs?
2.      This seems to imply that the Form.pm module will be included as part
        of the standard Perl distribution, but not "use"d by default.  Is this
        the case?  I presume this is also true of the IO roles.  Is there
        somewhere a list of all the modules that will be part of the standard
        Perl6 distro?

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayl...@wayland.id.au    | I am                           |