On Wed, 20 May 2009, John M. Dlugosz wrote:

If you would be so kind, please take a look at <http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/web/med-loop.html>. I spent a couple days on this, and besides needing it checked for correctness, found a few issues as well as more food for thought.

        John, I very much enjoyed your article.  I'm hoping that at some
point, it would be possible to merge it into U4X, which is the "Userdocs for
Christmas" project (I think Carl Masak is the appropriate contact person for
this).

And I think Daniel Ruoso is probably the appropriate person to be able to talk intelligently about iterators.

        HTH,

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayl...@wayland.id.au    | I am                           |