Will Coleda wrote:
On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Darren Duncan <dar...@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
Richard Hainsworth wrote:
Is there a glitch in the mail list system for p6l? I got the Copenhagen
release announcement on the parrot developers list but not on p6l.
Maybe there aren't Parrot release announcements on p6l because they aren't
as directly relevant as say on p6c.  In some ways, having Parrot release
announcements on p6l is about as relevant as having Perl 5 release
announcements on mailing lists for individual Perl modules, or DBI release
announcements on the DBIx-Class list, say. -- Darren Duncan

FYI, Copenhagen was a Rakudo release, not a parrot release.

Ah yes, that's 2 mistakes I made. I read the original message as Richard saying he saw the Rakudo Copenhagen release on both p6l and the Parrot list but only saw the Parrot 2.2 on the Parrot list. In any event, to address the original question, Rakudo #27 Copenhagen was announced on p6l on March 18th. -- Darren Duncan