On 2014-April-13, at 11:03 pm, Damian Conway wrote:
>>  Spec Bag.kxxv
> It's a clever name...but maybe too clever?
> I find it unfortunate that a method that only returns keys has a 'v'in its
> name.
> Up to now, we've had a more predictable pattern to naming these accessors.

It could be called "unpack", because that's what one does to bags. Of course,
there's already a $str.unpack, which isn't necessarily a problem, but it would
more justified if there were a common concept that could be fleshed out.
Different things can get unpacked in different ways, but I'm not sure there's
enough of an underlying unification to be made.

-David