On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Aaron Sherman <a...@ajs.com> wrote:

> I do think, though that if the concern is really with "the 4 cases when
> nqp hauls a CALL-ME out of its bowels" then that's what should be
> addressed...

The main addressing of that is some kind of role to abstract it properly. I
just think the current situation is bad and even if we come up with a name
for the new role, it's still going to be confusing ("ok, why do we have
both Callable and Invokable? ...uh wait, Callable means *what* exactly?").

allber...@gmail.com                                  ballb...@sinenomine.net