At 11:22 -0400 2000.09.12, Adams, Johnnie W wrote:
>       Get a grip--lawyers are just another tool.

That is your opinion.  And I disagree with it.  I see lawyers as sometimes
nececssary evils who should be avoided whenever possible.  I respect your
opinion, please respect mine.

>       Speaking strictly for myself, I think anyone who tries to write a
>legally binding document without the help of a lawyer is a self-destructive
>fool, and I have the scars to prove it.

Why would you say that, when not one person here suggested such a thing?  Odd.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/