On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 12:05:14AM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 04:59:50PM -0400, Jorg Ziefle wrote:
> > Detailed information should follow soon. Should I write an RFC to
> > discuss about, though I would come a bit late? :(
>
> RFC 313 not good enough for you? :)

(Seems I am getting older or it's slowly getting difficult to have all
the RFCs in mind ...)

As for the I18N of the interpreter babble, your RFC is perfect. ;-)

But the main point I wanted to express is the translation of the
perldocs, core module docs and - if resources allow - as the well the
most popular modules on CPAN (measured by the download statistics).

Jörg
--
Jorg Ziefle
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]