On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, David Grove wrote:

> Nat and I argued parts of this (I think this is included) at some length.
> Actually, I think I drove him crazy getting specifics out of this.

[many thoughtful details omitted]

> All in all, I think Dan's doing a good job making this make sense. I'm
> just curious about the inner workings of a group.

Well, since we don't actually *have* any groups yet, I'm not surprised
that the inner workings of groups aren't clearly specified.

I think we ought to just improvise as we go along for now.  I'd much
rather have Dan spend his time and talent trying to specify the api for
perl extensions than trying to specify the api for perl development
groups.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Dept. of Physics